The new FF5300
Flange Facer's innovative design and heavy-duty turning arms
allow users to perform a greater variety of cuts with a larger
selection of tooling options
· The tool holder accepts up to 0.5 inches (12.7 mm)
square shank tooling for use with HSS and carbide.
· Both HSS and carbide tooling produce great results
while machining diameters from 25 to 40 inches (635 to 1016 mm).
· The cutting head assembly allows the user to make
manual adjustments without using hand tools.
· The two heavy-duty machining arms and base chassis
have been designed with high rigidity and an advanced vibrational
damping system to virtually eliminate mechanical chatter and
thus achieve ultra-high precision and surface quality, over the
FULL range of the machine and even when using carbide cutting
· The degree markings are clearly defined making
them easy to read, while the tool head and tool bit can rotate
360° which allows for machining and positioning at any
angle. This provides users with the flexibility to create a
variety of cuts including chamfers, 0-ring grooves, RTJ grooves,
lens rings, beveling, and other angled surfaces.
· All CLIMAX flange facers are uniquely designed for
pulling the cutting tool versus pushing the tool. This allows for
a smoother, more consistent finish and increases the life of the